Accompaniment with gazpacho? ok - I'm also new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pot clanger

Senior Cook
I know it's a bit early for gazpacho, but I made it - it's been chillin' in the fridge for most of the day.... I've been in the garden working under a hot sun, knuckles bruised, body slightly wilted, brain definitely fried, and I'm trying to figure out what to make with the gazpacho... grilled shrimp?

Any suggestions GREATLY appreciated - heck- why don't one of you come over here and just COOK somethin' ? Now that would REALLY work for me...

But I'll settle for suggestions. Jokes are also good... but be gentle. I'm new. (I won't bother with details and a bio unless you ask.)

Last edited by a moderator:
:)I don't know where you live but are you familiar with quesadillas? They are two flour tortillas with cheese and maybe cooked shrimp or chicken etc and browned in a pan on both sides until heated thru and cheese melted.

Welcome, pot clanger! I think jpmcgrew has come up with the perfect idea. I vote for cheese quesadillas (which is a redundancy, i.e. queso quesadillas). Maybe a few chopped seranno peppers or jalapenos in there with the cheese. Put the shrimp IN your gazpacho. Chilled. In Mexico, that is a "wet" shrimp cocktail, served in a fishbowl sized margarita glass. Very good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom