alanpuss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tettely said:
hi i have just be come a memberso hi to you all :)
Welcome tettely,
please look over the different topic here at DC..I'm sure you will find something of interest.There is so much to choose from.Hope you enjoy yourself and come spend some time with us.

kadesma:)

Hi and welcome to DC! I am sure you will find lots of interesting topics to keep you busy. Feel free to post any questions you may have in this forum and our helpful and friendly members will gladly assist you. Have a great time here!

Just wanted to say hi and welcome to DC. I know you will have a good time here. Everyone here is very nice and helpful.

thanks to you all for my wecome will write soon i am in the middal of moveing house at the moment thanks

hi all thanks for your welcome im still in the middal of moveing house i have to paint the house we are leving as it was a rented house and i have to put the same as i found plus packing were do we get all this stuff from im thowing stuff out that i cant even remember were it come from we move in the new house on the 1st of july so you wont hear mutch from me till then but i will try to log on when i can :chef: alan

Back
Top Bottom