And another new one.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nat2007

Cook
Hello Everybody,

After some time reading your great forum, I have decided to register and participate!!!. I am not a cook....just someone who loves cooking , and eating, of course.

I live in Spain, but I love to cook recipes from other countries, which is why I started reading this forum.

My husband is French and we have been living in other European countries, so all in all, I think we might be able to contribute a little bit whenever there are questions about european recipes.

I apologise beforehand for all the mistakes that I will surely make when writing in English. I will try my best...but if I make no sense...pls tell me!

Have a great day

Hi and welcome to DC! Glad to have you here!

Spain is my favorite country and we plan on retiring there! Our last visit was to Ibiza & Barcelona last summer, so much fun! Loved the food!!

Hi Redkitty and thanks for the welcome!. Glad that you like Spain (and here I am for any help you might need)

Welcome to DC we look forward to hearing about the wonderful foods you've tried and to sharing some of our recipes and ideas with you.You will find some wonderful people here..So come and enjoy with us,

kadesma

Welcome to the site. I never would have know you have not been speaking English all your life if you had not told us. You do very well!

Welcome Nat2007, Glad to have you here. Your english is perfect. Ours.... from time to time .... will be questionable, especially mine and ((JIMMY^^))'s (RetiredItalian) (no offense- Jimmy,but those grapevines are squeezing the blood from gettin' to your melon!).

Have you ever been to the states? Have you any questions of our food? What's your favorite meal? What are the specialties of your area?

Thanks for joining!

Thanks a lot to all for your welcome!!!.

Answering some of the questions, no, I have never been to the States. Though my husband does travel every now and then to the States for his work and always brings me some food (I love some biscuits, pepperidge farm, I think they are called).

I am not sure I have a favourite meal. I like many different sorts of food and I enjoy trying different dishes from all over the world. Though finding the ingredients in my little town now can be a bit tricky. I used to live in Madrid where you could find stuff from all over the world.

I currently live in the North coast of Spain. Fish and seafood is a big thing here, sometimes it is cooked in a kind of cider made here as well. And every kind of meat...and stews....We do have very good ingredients. Spanish (and probably all nationalities) socialize a lot by eating....

Again, thanks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom