Another Canadian Cook OnBoard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justabite

Assistant Cook
Hi All !

I found this site tonight and am excited about joining as I love to cook, read recipes, make up my own recipes and share ideas.

I'm an avid gardener too and love to use my fresh or preserved produce in my recipes.

Looking forward to trading ideas and recipes as I'm from a rural town in Northern Ontario Canada.

Glad to be aboard :ROFLMAO:

I'm glad you have decided to join us. There are a lot of great people here, and I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as the rest of us do!

:) Barbara
4.gif

I'm so glad to be here. I should be off to bed, but I'm enjoying reading the forums so much. I've a new addiction!:ROFLMAO:

Welcome Justabite,
glad you've joined us and look forward to getting to know you.
kadesma:)

Glad to see you here, Justabite. You're gonna love it.

Now, what is your recipe for Canadian Meat Pie? I've had some great ones, and some not so good. I am originally from the Adirondacks and it was a Christmas Eve tradition there. Would love to make it this year.

Welcome to DC, Justabite! I lived in Northern Ontario for a few years, then they let me out!!!!:LOL:

" Christmas Eve tradition there. "

Having grown up in Quebec, it's a staple in opur house also.:)

Welcome here - the people of Ontario seem to be great cooks and great humantarians as well judging from all you folks do for the Ukrainian orphans. Good to meet you!

Back
Top Bottom