Another cook from MN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

linda laughs

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone...am a lazy ole fart who lurks and steals recipes whenever one strikes my fancy and my fancy aint particular, just anything fairly simple that i think i might like...i admit to being a sweet freak and will try most any cookie (ok, am the one and true original cookie monster) but like crock pot recipes a lot as i am alone and they are easy and i can freeze meals up for future use...really like this site and hope to become able to do more than bake cookies, pies, cakes, etc, etc, etc...take care, linda

Last edited:
Hi, Linda. Welcome to DC. In no time you'll find this is a great place. Lots of wonderful members with tons of information, as well as lots of laughs.

I love Minnesota. Used to live in Hibbing. Miss it lots. We're glad you've found us.

Hi Linda,
Welcome to DC..Look around and enjoy yourself..There are recipes galore and lots of nice friendly people who love to share...You'll be right at home in no time at all.
kadesma:)

Hi Charlie...am in rockford...small town west of the twin cities...east of buffalo...where in our great state are you?...linda

hi charlie

too bad you are so far away...we could cook something up or swap some recipes if you were closer....take care and go Vikings!!:-p

Back
Top Bottom