Another New Member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LDP

Assistant Cook
Hi to All!

My name is Laurie and I am definitely a foodie and come from a long line of home cooks. I thought the gene skipped me for awhile and then one day... Wala... I woke up with it.

I took on baking about 4 years ago and that intensified a year ago when I finally took the cake decorating classes that I've wanted to for YEARS... being a south-paw, I had to wait to find someone who could teach "backwards".:wacko:

I tend to specialize in desserts that serve between 2 & 4 and am looking forward to trolling the boards for all your best tips!

Hi to All!

My name is Laurie and I am definitely a foodie and come from a long line of home cooks. I thought the gene skipped me for awhile and then one day... Wala... I woke up with it.

I took on baking about 4 years ago and that intensified a year ago when I finally took the cake decorating classes that I've wanted to for YEARS... being a south-paw, I had to wait to find someone who could teach "backwards".:wacko:

I tend to specialize in desserts that serve between 2 & 4 and am looking forward to trolling the boards for all your best tips!

Ahoy there, Laurie. I'm new, too.

Watch out! Time seems to evaporate when trolling these boards. I know. I lost all of yesterday afternoon.

Welcome Laurie! My southpaw son claims that lefties are the only people in their right minds.:ohmy::LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom