Another newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

m00nwater

Cook
Hi kids. Yep, another newbie. I joined because of a few reasons.

1. I cook for a picky eater and am looking for some new recipes that would excite me with variety, whilst appeasing her eating patterns.

2. I have been trying to find a specific recipe for chicken in a mushroom sauce.

3. I just plain love experimenting with cooking and love finding out new ways to please my tounge!

Hi, m00nwater. Welcome to DC. All you have to do is be patient after asking for something here at DC, such as your chicken dish, and the answers will arrive. The members here enjoy a wide variety of cuisines, so you should be able to find some new treats to serve your family...even your picky eater. Sit down and plan to stay a nice long time. We're glad you've found us.

Thanks for the warm welcome. My brother is an excellent chef, and it's hard being in his shadow, but I have been able to find my niche with pastas, while he is great with grilling and soups.

I love finding new recipes, and I am sure I will be able to share some great ones, too. I am certain I will stay for a long time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom