Another Noob

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hemi

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone,

I'm a noob to the forum. I've been interested and enjoy cooking food for a year now and I just keep getting into it more and more. So I came upon this forum to learn. I used to be picky about things I ate but now I'll try pretty much anything. My user name is named after my dog, you can see him in my avatar. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Phil

hello there and welome!! grab a cup of joe and lets talk food!!

Welcome, Phil and Hemi!

You love food, you obviously love dogs, you will fit in here just perfectly (oh, and don't let the others hear this but being Canadian is a big plus too! :cool:)

welcome, phil and hemi!

You love food, you obviously love dogs, you will fit in here just perfectly (oh, and don't let the others hear this but being canadian is a big plus too! :cool:)
hey!!

Don't get all tied up in knots, Ms M, I just was meaning that we need more Canucks, that's all....I mean no disrespect for our neighbours to the south! :innocent:

Don't get all tied up in knots, Ms M, I just was meaning that we need more Canucks, that's all....I mean no disrespect for our neighbours to the south! :innocent:

Okay Laurie - Must I point out the obvious to you? :glare:

1) Canada is America's hat.

2) More cat lovers on DC than dog lovers.

:ROFLMAO:

Anyway, my earlier post neglected Hemi (Hi Hemi and welcome).

Regards,

Bob

Well, we are a Top Hat at the very least :)

I hope this ties up the thread, and makes you smile. :LOL:

Bob

img_830248_0_64ae3da6a4edc65b2df13f25b04a2089.jpg

Yes, it does make me smile. Thanks, Bob.

And my apologies for hijacking your thread, Phil. I was merely trying to welcome a fellow Northerner to the fold. I really do hope you enjoy your stay.

Back
Top Bottom