Another UK Member from the South West - Whats Cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dgregory

Assistant Cook
Hi I live in Devon which is a wonderful part of the UK. I trained as a chef many years ago but never persued it as a career. Over the past year I've been involved with producing a range of informational cookery websites that feature kitchen appliances and cooking equipment.

see my profile for details

many thanks

David

Last edited:
OMG, what a day, someone from London now someone from the SW! Welcome David! I live in Italy right now, but in UK I spend a lot of time on the A303 as I live in the S/w and London. Welcome to DC.

Hi and welcome to DC. I'm originally from Bristol, my grandparents on my mother's side were from Plymouth. I'll be waiting for a killer recipe (not literally, of course) for pasties - my gran made the best ones I've ever had, so I don't reckon the Cornish can claim exclusive rights to the recipe.

Welcome David, so glad that you are going to be with us. We have great recipes and members who can help with any questions you may have.:)

Cheers

Thanks for making me welcome - I'm amazed by how busy this site appears to be and the wide range of relevant topics discussed. Like it says on the tin Cooking Discussion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom