Another UKer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

YT2095

Executive Chef
Hi each :)

I`m not entirely sure How I got here, it was a Google search for home smoked Chilis and suddenly I landed here, looks to be a pretty neat place with hours if not Days worth of good reading material, the forum layout is quite familiar also (a releif).

well I`m from Central UK, happily married with a beautiful daughter, I grow much of my own veg also, not for show but for the plate, I grow wheat and barley also but my passion is Chilis, and recipes that include them, most of mine all seem to anyway:whistling
I don`t have a favorite food per se, but if it involves BBQ and beer, count me in!

`Nuff said :chef:

Welcome to Dc,
there are many pepper lovers here who will be glad to share tips and hints and recipes..

kadesma:)

Thank You so much each! :)

I only hope I`ll be able to share a Fraction as much as I`m likely to learn here, this place is fantastic!
and covers All my fave food topics to a greater depth than I had questions for.

Cheerz`n`Beerz each :)

YT2095 said:
I don`t have a favorite food per se, but if it involves BBQ and beer, count me in!`Nuff said :chef:
img_313288_0_37ecfb29863bfffc512626e4cc4377d7.gif
~Welcome YT2095~

You have alitl' Texin in ya, check your Family Tree!:LOL:
Look forward to your posts!

Welcome Yt! Central UK is where? My hubby is from the West Midlands area. Nice to have you aboard. :)

I found this on google aswell.
I was trying to look for a cooking forum.
This one was on top! :)
I almost didn't join because of the server problems on the forum homepage, but I eventually got it working.

Welcome to DC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom