Any Aussies out there?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Grannys42

Assistant Cook
G'day, I'm from Australia and I love cooking. Have been making bread for years, but my current passion is sourdough bread. Made my first "mother" after a few shaky starts and now I'm away.
Will talk to you all again soon. ;-D

Sent from my iPad using Discuss Cooking

Hi Philkel, I'm from Victoria Point in Qld. Nice to be able to speak to someone in Aussie time.

hiya, gran!

i'm no where near an aussie, but i'm here to greet ya' nonetheless. i'm a night person, so with about 10 hours offset from you, for daytime, our schedules match. hope to see you 'round.

Any Aussies

Hi Buckytom from Joisey. Nice to meet you. What is your interest in the cooking world. I'm new to sourdough? :LOL:

i'm just a dad and hubby that likes to eat so i'm learning how to cook.

i am always in awe of folks who can make good bread.

welcome, again.

Welcome Granny. I'm not Aussie, but did visit Perth once. Does that count.;)

I have a warm spot in my heart for Perth. It was a wonderful visit.

Welcome to DC. We're happy to have you here. Maybe you can share with us your best recipe for wallaby stew.:LOL:

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

G'day, I'm from Australia and I love cooking. Have been making bread for years, but my current passion is sourdough bread. Made my first "mother" after a few shaky starts and now I'm away.
Will talk to you all again soon. ;-D

Yes we have a lady from Australia. Can see her avatar in my mind's eye but can't remember her name. It will come to me in the fullness of time if no-one else comes up with it.

Welcome to DC.

Last edited:
Yes we have a lady from Australia. Can see her avatar in my mind's eye but can't remember her name. It will come to me in the fullness of time if no-one else comes up with it.

Welcome to DC.

If you are talking about Kylie1969, she probably will not be active here anymore. I caught up with her on an Aussie based cooking forum and she told me as much. Hey people come and go. She is the OP in the off topic "Quotes" Thread.

If you are talking about Kylie1969, she probably will not be active here anymore. I caught up with her on an Aussie based cooking forum and she told me as much. Hey people come and go. She is the OP in the off topic "Quotes" Thread.
Yes, that's the one. I knew it began with a K but couldn't remember the name.

What a coincidence, my daughter is named and she was born in 1968. Was a popular name in Australia then, look at Kylie Minogue.

Back
Top Bottom