Aspiring personal chef saying hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AstraeaLunaAvani

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone! I'm Shelly, from Minnesota! I'm 38 years old, and I love to cook! I've been interested in becoming a personal chef for the last year or two, right now going through tough times money-wise so I haven't set on an exact path yet. My favorite food is pasta, and I prefer using fresh organic foods whenever possible. I grow a lot of my own herbs and vegetables but it's only my 2nd year doing it so I'm still learning what works and what doesn't!

I'm hoping to learn a lot of new things here and share what I know, too! And hopefully make some new friends in the process!

:)

New to Site

Hi everyone! I'm Shelly, from Minnesota! I'm 38 years old, and I love to cook! I've been interested in becoming a personal chef for the last year or two, right now going through tough times money-wise so I haven't set on an exact path yet. My favorite food is pasta, and I prefer using fresh organic foods whenever possible. I grow a lot of my own herbs and vegetables but it's only my 2nd year doing it so I'm still learning what works and what doesn't!

I'm hoping to learn a lot of new things here and share what I know, too! And hopefully make some new friends in the process!

:)
I just found this site too! So far I'm seeing a lot of potential for using this site. People seem real nice. I've been interested in fine food and wine for many years. Have been cooking just as long! I've already gotten some good ideas and answered a few questions for members. Welcome!

I'm new too - Hi!
Everyone seems really friendly which is great. Do you make your own pastas? We grow fruit at mine; apples, plums, grapes, raspberries and things. What about you? Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom