Back after being away for 4 years

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Julio

Senior Cook
Hello Everyone!

Feels good to be back at DC Forums! on a computer. After my laptop broke 4 years ago I got myself an Ipad then an iPhone but I didn't like reading the forums on that small screen. :(

I'm from Bronx, NY! I'm learning to cook for myself because I got tired of eating the same foods over and over again :(

I got a lot of reading to do now :)

Last edited:
I wonder how some folks prefer the phone over a computer.
I guess they don't use a computer.
I'm kind of new too, but welcome back!!!!!!!

Welcome back :)

I'm actually reading this on my phone :LOL: I have a laptop, but I prefer my phone or tablet because they're more portable. Device resolution is great and I have no problems with it.

Sent from my VS820 using Discuss Cooking mobile app

Nice to see you, Julio!

I use my iPad almost exclusively. My desktop is miserably slow, so I rarely use it.

Thanks everyone!

I feel old school and prefer a keyboard and a mouse over a touch screen. I do things much faster at a computer.

Gonna start doing a lot of reading now :)

Hi Julio

I have been gone for ... er... a very long time too!

Like you, I prefer a "proper" screen and a keyboard. However, I have just migrated from a laptop to a Microsoft Surface, which appears to be a sort of hybrid between a tablet and a small laptop. I am still getting the hang of swapping between a keyboard and a touchscreen!

Also like you, I have a ton of catching up to do on here!

(Hi to anybody who remembers me.) :unsure:

Welcome back both of you. I am so addicted to this forum, I doubt I could leave no matter what device I use.

Sent from my iPhone using Discuss Cooking

Welcome back to both of you. What have both of you been up to?

Personally, I only use my tablet if I really need to. Our computer/tv room has a matching triangle desk in each corner with our own computers that serve us well. I need a full keyboard, mouse and big monitor to make me happy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom