Beginner Cook Saying "Hello!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mischief Managed

Assistant Cook
Hello all, my name is Stephanie! I am sort of new at this whole "cooking" thing and have come to these forums in hopes to make friends and get help.
I recently started menu planning (two weeks ago actually) and I am surprised how well it went and how much money I saved! It was nice to have real meals for me and my hubby rather then cerial, pizza, brats, and random chicken/beef dinners here and there etc. We have a cute little baby boy on the way (July 31st) and I will be a SAHM so I need to start learning how to cook decent meals for a family!
:chef:

Welcome to DC, Stephanie. You've come to the right place. I've been cooking for 50 years, but I've gotten so many new ideas here. Recipes are great and the people here are awesome.

Welcome, Mischief!
I think your hub needs to immediately volunteer to be guinea pig for your experiments pureeing raw/cooked vegetables and fruits in a blender. If it embarrasses him, you can tell him that professional chefs call it "pesto." Best wishes for a happy boy!

Yes, I was quite the Harry Potter fan until JKR decided to, uhhh, go crazy with her story plot.
Thanks for all the welcomes everyone :)

Back
Top Bottom