BigRed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jneedham

Assistant Cook
Hello I love to cook and have been asked to cook for big crowds. Im looking forward to getting some help from others. Im a mother of 3 and 1 grandaughter. I am a licensed nail tech. But my passion is cooking.I have always wanted to open my own catering business. Hopefully one day I will.

Last edited:
Thank you Barb. I see your from Michigan? My in-laws live in lansing Michigan along with my grandaughter.

Hi, jneedham. Welcome to DC. Nothing like having a dream. With some hard work and a plan, you could realize your catering dream. There are folks here who are doing what you aspire to do. We're glad you've found us.

Hello I love to cook and have been asked to cook for big crowds. Im looking forward to getting some help from others. Im a mother of 3 and 1 grandaughter. I am a licensed nail tech. But my passion is cooking.I have always wanted to open my own catering business. Hopefully one day I will.
I am from Ohio.

welcome000647np.gif

Can anyone tell me how much food your supposed to cook for 28 people. If I make chicken with noodles how much? How about lazana, beef tips over noodles. I know when you cook chicken thighs or breast your supposed to cook 1 1/2 pieces per person. I know its supposed to be 3 1/2 lbs of pasta. But if I make food and put it in a foil to go container how big of a container for 28 people?

Welcome jneedham! Sorry, I only cook for five or six. Therwise I thought for a minute we could get a Michigan - Ohio game going. Glad to have you here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom