Bio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ella/TO

Sous Chef
guess I found the right place.
I'm in Toronto, Ontario
Will be 79 years young next month on the 6th.
Have 1 husband, 2 daughters, 2 sons in law, 2 grandsons and 2 granddogs.LOL
Love to have company to cook for, as long as I can get someone to clean up for me!

You found the right place!! Welcome to DC, ella! I hope you love this place as much as I do!!

9.gif

hi Ella!
a warm welcome here at DC!!! HJope you will enjoy it as we all do ;o)

greetings from old europe!

Welcome!
You've found the right place for sure! This is a great
group of people.

HA! That is just great! What did you do here? Exhibition as the most foreigners? How long did you stay?

I have never thought meeting someone who knows Hannover...
48.gif

Hi Ella,
Welcome to DC...So glad you've join us. Look forward to chatting and sharing recipes and ideas with you.

kadesma:)

Actually we visited with some friends that we made when we were on holiday in Barbadoes, W.I.....Lovely people....Karen and Dieter Fluge, he owned stores that sold opticals.

ella/TO said:
Actually we visited with some friends that we made when we were on holiday in Barbadoes, W.I.....Lovely people....Karen and Dieter Fluge, he owned stores that sold opticals.

I don't think I heard of them before.... did you enjoy your stay? I hope, they showed you hannovers nice corners? ;o)

Welcome Ella
img_214725_0_9474d4f03dcdaa71f03a4acdbfb656a4.gif

I will be Happy to do the dishes, if you will Cook! lol

You will Love it here.....Good Recipes and Fun People....and a couple Jokes to make you laugh while your cookin!

Hi Ella, welcome to DC! There are lots of fellow Canadians on the boards, as well as the best group of people from around the globe that you would ever want to meet :)

img_214757_0_a414ef303ffb9f91012f4df9061d3e45.gif

welcome ella. hope you enjoy your new digs.

are you an epi alumnus? i think i've seen a few around here lately...

Back
Top Bottom