Bonjour Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the.good.cook

Assistant Cook
My name is Jennifer and I live in Montreal, Canada. I am desperately looking for 2 recipes from the Foods of the World Time Life Series - Spain. One is for Gazpacho Soup and the other is Paella. I have tried to buy it online and hunted through many used book stores with no luck. Can anybody help me out here?

This site is amazing - I am so glad to have found it! :chef:

img_286833_0_e8f1804adbea8c3c592380143d75b0f6.gif

Bienvenue, Jennifer!!

I used to live in Andalucia, Spain and love paella myself, but actually there are so many different versions of paella depending on which part of Spain it is coming from. Do you remember what were in the paella recipe you were interested?

If you read spanish, here are some example on a spanish cooking site recommended from my amigo from Madrid.

If you don't read spanish, this is pretty close to what I make, though I use vegetable stock instead of fish stock, and sometimes I omit squid, or use firm whitemeat fish fillet instead of chicken.

I hope you will find just the right recipe... stay put, there are lots of knowledgeable people out here!!

Welcome Jennifer! I'm glad you have joined us. I hope you find the recipes you are looking for. You might want to go to the Ethnic Foods forum and put your request in there. More people might see it there.

:) Barbara
10.gif

Back
Top Bottom