Bonjour from Paris

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KimSteele

Assistant Cook
Hi to everyone! Looks like there are a lot of you out there! Hoping to find lots of inspiration amongst you and maybe sometimes answer a question. I'm no foodie or gourmet cook, but I do like cooking and am ever so gratfeful for the abundance of good food my family enjoys everyday.

I recently started my own website about French food that you might like. It doesn't have a lot of fancy recipes, rather simple things for everyday cooking just like my friends and myself do here in France. Also a growing variety of cultural tidbits and fun tips for anyone who's interested in France.

A bientôt,

Kim

Bienvenue, Kim!

Where "next to Paris" are you?

I will be coming in October to receive a diploma in Goût et des Artes de la Table (Taste and the Arts of the Table) from the Université de Reims, Champagne-Ardennes. Looking forward as always to being in France, but sure will be strapped for cash with the poor exchange rate of the US Dollar.

How long have you lived in France? Are you working there? going to school?

Hey what a welcome! Much appreciated. Someone asked where in France? About 10 miles east of Paris in the notorious department of Seine St. Denis - supposed to have the worst crime, etc. but we find it just fine, if a little grey!
We lived in Corsica for years and in French Guyana for a couple others. I've been enjoying finally living near a well stocked grocery store!
I see people from all over the world here. Hoping to try out some of your recipes.
My problem is I'm getting tired of French food, too much testing for my site. Something hot and spicey would suit me fine. If I come up with a real winner French food wise I'll let you know.
See you all soon, I hope.
Kim

Welcome to DC-not only have you found a great forum, but you've stumbled across the most wonderful group of people you'll ever meet (cyber-meet?)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom