Bonjour from Pennsylvania

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill213

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone,
I happened to stumble upon this community searching for some grilling tips and I found some excellent ones so I figured I'd become a member. I'm 25 and never really learned to cook, but I'm learning slowly. I have taken to it as more of a hobby than as a chore due to the fact I enjoy it and it is refreshing. Art without the messy paint or bad mustaches!
Anyhow I am divorced which at first didn't help the cooking situation because I became Mr. McDonald's numero uno customer, but that has grown old very quick. So on to the mission......learn to cook well. I am an open book to this site and can't wait to learn everything possible. See everyone around.

Thanks,
Bill

Hey Bill!
Welcome to the family! I'm so glad you're here.

Yes, we do have some awesome grilling info here, and if you can't find it, just ask.

Once you want to learn other foods, dozens of people will be giving you their best "no-fail" recipes. We aim to please around here.

So glad you found us!
(Sorry Ronald, Bill's done with the clown!)

Much of cooking is just mastery and refinement of a few simple techniques that apply to most recipes. The basics don't take long, and before you know it you'll find your own style.

Welcome to the forum!:chef:

17.gif

Hi, Bill!! Good for you for getting out of the fast food trap!

Back
Top Bottom