Britain's Best Dish 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Britain's Best Dish 2007

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone, I have been given permission to post this thread by the administrator.

I am a Researcher at ITV in London and we are producing a new cooking show called "Britain's Best Dish". It will be a national X-Factor-style show for cooks and we will be hosting Nationwide auditions in April and May. We would love to hear from anyone who would like to take part so please e-mail me at jason.oates@itv.com for an application form.

The idea is that we will be trying to find the best dish (ie a starter, main or dessert). you will be asked to pitch the recipe before a panel of some of the world's best chefs and explain why your dish should win the competition, this is a chance to let your passion for food to shine. If you make it through the auditions you will be given the opportunity to cook live in the ITV studios in a cook-off competition. There will be great prizes for the winner. so if you think that you have a winning recipe and are NOT a professional chef please get in touch. Regards, Jason

Back
Top Bottom