Buongiorno!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elisabi

Assistant Cook
HELLOOOO!
My name is Elisabetta and I come from Italy.
I'm 20 year old and I love cooking, much that I turned my passion in a job.

Hope you don't mind my english, indeed correct me!

see you :chef::chef::chef::chef::chef:

Welcome to DC. We've had a few of Italians here, and enjoyed the wonderful food knowledge they brought with them. Of course we always do our best to give our best, no matter where we're from. And this is the most friendly board around.

Take a look around. Put your feet up. Enjoy learning, teaching, or just socializing every now and again. We look forward to sharing this site with you.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Welcome to DC! How did you turn your passion into a job?

Hello ! I'm french :) welcome to DC ! So good question : how did you turn it into your job ? :)

I became a cake designer and party planner, in Italy is very difficult to find a good job that give you a economic security...so i'm trying to take it by myself, it isn't esay but i wanna make it!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Next year i will try to start like home chef... but i'm so cofuset about it!:ermm:

welcome elisabetta.

your hello reminded me of the tv show seinfeld. (not sure if you get it in italy)

Seinfeld - Hello! - YouTube

:LOL: ahahah! I've never seen it, but it sound such like mine

thank you all for the warm welcome!

HELLOOOO!
My name is Elisabetta and I come from Italy.
I'm 20 year old and I love cooking, much that I turned my passion in a job.

Hope you don't mind my english, indeed correct me!

see you :chef::chef::chef::chef::chef:

Ciao Elisabetta, welcome to DC! And don't worry for your English, it cannot be worse than mine... :)

Ciao Elisabi! I am happy you joined! My British friends have reminded me, in good humor, that I do not speak English, but rather American. So I join you in being a non-native speaker. ;-) Whatever our native tongue we are joined together with our love for cooking and our good spirits. Welcome!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom