Cheers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

callie

Head Chef
Hi!! I've been wandering the internet looking for a friendly, active cooking/food forum. Have I found it?? My favorite books are cookbooks (especially "hometown" cookbooks), my favorite tv channels are Food TV and Court TV, I can't wait for football season to start - GO BRONCOS!

Hubby and I are each self-employed and work out of our home so I have the luxury of hanging out on the 'net as much as I want :mrgreen: .

Wishing you all a great Saturday night - and a relaxing Sunday!

Callie, you won't believe how well you did on finding this forum!! The people here are the most frienly people on the net!! Welcome to DC. Glad you found us. Hope you stay.

3.gif

Last edited:
Hi Callie:)

Welcome to one of the nicest places around. I think you will enjoy it here, so jump in and join in and have fun:)
kadesma

:wub: Thanks for the warm welcome! There are sooo many interesting threads - I can see I'll be busy for a long time just getting caught up!

I'm planning a lazy day - mr. callie and I might go fishing later (well, HE fishes, I usually bask in the sun and read!)...trout for supper??

Thank you, pdswife! There are so many wonderful ideas posted on this forum...I hope I can find something to contribute, too!

thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm addicted already :LOL:

I managed to leave long enough to take a shower but here I am - back again. I see that work is going to get in the way! :-p

Hi!! I've been wandering the internet looking for a friendly, active cooking/food forum. Have I found it??

callie... yes you have found it !!! welcome to dc !!!!
you'll be addicted to this site, mark my words lol.

Welcome !! We really do enjoy this site. Some of us are a little :wacko: but we have fun.
If you ever have a question or need help with something..just ask. that's what we are here for. To help out and enjoy each other.
Marge~Dove...that's Dove in the picture.

Back
Top Bottom