Chef-Brian says lets get cookin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chef-Brian

Assistant Cook
Hi all, Chef Brian here from northern Michigan. Just thought I'd stop in, register and start meeting like minded people. There are so few Chefs out and about so it's somewhat of a lonely occupation! So sometimes I do upholstery also, well actually I have a workroom a few blocks from here but not much reupholstery work to be done around here. Oh yea, fewer upholsterers than there are Chefs! Thank goodness for the internet where like minded people can get together from all over the world and chat about common issues. So HELLO ALL and lets get cookin!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Chef Brian....Welcome! I love cooking too, and am interested in refinishing furniture, (be it restoring the wood or re-upholstering, I love the idea of it) (but haven't done anything great)...I think you're living the life I wish I was living!!!! ;) Sandyj

Welcome to the fold, Chef-Brian. Mmmm cooking and upholstery! Nice combination. Have fun meeting all our members!

Chef-Brian said:
Hi all, Chef Brian here from northern Michigan. Just thought I'd stop in, register and start meeting like minded people. There are so few Chefs out and about so it's somewhat of a lonely occupation! So sometimes I do upholstery also, well actually I have a workroom a few blocks from here but not much reupholstery work to be done around here. Oh yea, fewer upholsterers than there are Chefs! Thank goodness for the internet where like minded people can get together from all over the world and chat about common issues. So HELLO ALL and lets get cookin!

Chef Brian, I'm not a proffesional chef but have been honing my skills for almost 30 years. I love cooking, experimenting with food, and finding out through experimentation what does and doesn't work, and why. I have 4 cookbooks to my credit, self-published and sold on CD-ROM. And I live in Sault Ste. Marie, MI. So we're not that far apart. Glad to meet another Michigander who loves to cook. There are several on this site, as well as a host of great people from all over the world. You're in good company. Welcome.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Welcome from toronto, ontario....not a chef, but even at 79 years young, love to cook as gourmet as I can. Also love to entertain, as long as I have someone to clean up after me...lol.....Enjoy this place, it's great!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom