Ciao everybody!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Majorana87

Assistant Cook
Hi everybody, I just registered
I am an Italian student of civil engineering, and my great passion it's good cooking and then "slow food". I'm living in a small city near Pescara in Abruzzo( a country of Italy) area of the wine "Montepulciano"=) Sorry for my very bad english but my hope is improve in this.

hi majorana,welcome to dc from manchester uk.don't worry about the english,you're doing just fine.mine ain't so hot & i live in the uk;)!!
you'll get used to us......eventually:wacko:!!

Welcome to DC! Your English is just fine. Looking forward to your recipes!

Last edited:
Ciao and welcome to DC, my fellow countryman! :)

And don't worry for you English, I can assure you that our friends here are very patient...

Have fun and post some Abruzzese recipe :chef:

Hi everybody, I just registered
I am an Italian student of civil engineering, and my great passion it's good cooking and then "slow food". I'm living in a small city near Pescara in Abruzzo( a country of Italy) area of the wine "Montepulciano"=) Sorry for my very bad english but my hope is improve in this.
No problem with your English. We tend to butcher it all by our selves. Soooooo Welcome to the DC Family forum. So glad you've become a member.
kadesma:)

Welcome Majorana. As long as you speak the language of cooking, I'm sure we'll communicate just fine. I'm looking forward to seeing some recipes from your little corner of Italy. I love Italian food, especially as they tend to use local fresh ingredients and cook it as long as it takes. :flowers:

welcome, major.

luca is a colonel here, so heed his commands.

you'll meet the english "army", of bolas, harry, and gravy queen, but they're enlisted.

officers, maybe, but not official commisions.

better known as as non com poops.

welcome, major.

you'll meet the english "army", of bolas, harry, and gravy queen, but they're enlisted.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: No words needed.

sir, yes sir!

a non commissioned officer, also known as a field turd, crap, dump, or poop, sir!

it's a play on words referring to the slang nincompoop, sir!

nincompoop [ˈnɪnkəmˌpuːp ˈnɪŋ-]
n a stupid person; fool; idiot

Last edited:
welcome, major.

Words needed: what are non com poops??? :ohmy:
how very droll or should i say drool?
listen luca,we call "ladies of the night" "toms" over 'ere.....he's buckytom....he'll do "anything you want for one yankee dorrar & ruv you rong rong time sairor":ROFLMAO:!!

Back
Top Bottom