Cooking Contests

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CookingKEV

Assistant Cook
Hi I am new to the web site. I am a home cook in Birmingham, Alabama. I love to cook and create new dishes. I would like to start entering cooking and recipe contests. Does any one have ideal on how to start, what web sites to find the contest info..... Plus love to chat with any one local about cooking Thanks Kevin

the way i started was through my high school, that's probly not an option for you, so the other way i started was through the state fair. I live in nebraska but maybe check your state fair.

Get on Google and start searching for cooking contests, either in your area or just in general. That's how I would start, if it were me searching.

Nice to meet you cookingKEV - Welcome to DC! Yep google would be a good place to start, as well as the "contest" forum right here!:chef:

Thanks!!!

thanks for the sugestions.... have serched on Google and Ask.com Have found some sits, just looking for advice from the pro's out there!!!

Don't know much about cooking contests other than that they can be detrimental to your health, but welcome to DC!!

If anyone knows of any contests, please post them, because I would also love to enter any of them possible...The only bad thing is that since I'm 14, I'm not exactly able to do to many of the cool contests. If you know of any please post them. I would also like to know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom