Cooking in Louisiana

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrs_bb

Assistant Cook
Hi everybody! Just joined yesterday when I googled Cornbread Dressing. Loved the site and I'm excited to be here.

I'm married to a picky eater, and unfortunately, my toddler seems to have inherited his dad's food issues:rolleyes: which is a drag. I LOVE to cook! I'm of Italian & French descent, with a little Greek, Irish, and German thrown in. My grandmothers were terrific cooks. My DH, who claims Italian & French ancestry, would be happy to eat burgers, hotdogs, and fishsticks on a daily basis. His mother & grandmother were terrible cooks, so he didn't grow-up with good examples. At any rate, I've made some strides in our 4 years of marriage - at least he'll eat celery now!

I'm a librarian, turned HR Manager. At one time I was the adult programming librarian which gave me the license to hold a monthly cooking program in the library. Started off great, but got off track. We're thinking of starting again in 2008. Looking forward to learning new recipes and sharing my own!

Hi, mrs_bb. Welcome to DC. Love your heritage. You're a wonderful melting pot. If I were you, I'd have a difficult time choosing what type of my ethnic cuisine I would try on any given day. Lucky you.

Don't worry about your husband and your son. They'll come around...may take 20 or 30 years of enjoying your good cooking.:ROFLMAO:

Take a few minutes to browse our tasty forums. We're glad you've found us.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm looking forward to participating in the discussion!

Back
Top Bottom