Cooking n00b here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NisAznMonk

Assistant Cook
Hola everyone!

I'm Nam Nguyen and I currently reside here in Houston, TX! I'm currently employed at a company that sells hi-end auto audio systems and does custom installations. But, will be leaving for the airforce may23rd. I'm excited and scared at the same time. :)

Anywho I was just taking the time out to look around the net for cooking help and I ran across this forum. I REALLY hope I can get some help, especially since I just learned how to correctly boil eggs about 3 months ago :LOL:

First n00b question.....Whats a 3lb fryer? I was looking to see how I can cook chicken and one of the recipes mentioned a 3lb fryer. I'm trying to learn how to cook to change my unhealthy lifestyle and build a new and better body for myself. :chef:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there NisAznMonk! Welcome to DC! I'm not too sure about what you are asking but don't worry someone will be here soon to answer your question.

Welcome to the site! We are so glad you joined us. A 3lb fryer just refers to the size of the chicken (3lbs).

Hi Nam, and welcome to DC!! You have come to a right place, now we will put you through the bootcamp of cooking as well as your military training:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Just kidding, I hope you will have as much fun hanging out here as we all do!!

Hi, and welcome, new here to but can tell you everyone is great and helpful. lots of creative ideas to be found.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom