Dazed and Confused

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anniebelle

Assistant Cook
WOW :rolleyes: This is great!!! Thank you to everyone, I just can't figure out how to reply to individual messages and now my greatest BBQer in the world is making me go pick our raspberries (darn!). He won't pick by the hives - the chicken!!! :glare: Well - ta, ta :LOL:

Anniebelle said:
WOW :rolleyes: This is great!!! Thank you to everyone, I just can't figure out how to reply to individual messages and now my greatest BBQer in the world is making me go pick our raspberries (darn!). He won't pick by the hives - the chicken!!! :glare: Well - ta, ta :LOL:
Hi Anniebelle! You can quote a person like I did to you if you want to reply to a single post. Great to see you here!:)

Save me some raspberries:mrgreen:

Hi there,

Either at the first post or the last post on the left-hand side of the page there is a darker blue button that says "Reply" - click on that and you will be taken to the box you post in. Or if you want to quote someone down on the bottom right of their post there is a Quote button - click on that and then post below their quote.

Bernie????? Chicken????? Please, don't burst my bubble!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did that sound like an old Led Zeppelin song?:mrgreen: Hi Anniebelle :) I love raspberries! Now ship some to me:LOL:

Seafood

amber said:
Why did that sound like an old Led Zeppelin song?:mrgreen: Hi Anniebelle :) I love raspberries! Now ship some to me:LOL:
Maine!!! When can I come visit, I love Maine. I'll send you raspberries if you send me Lobster :LOL:

Dented Bubbles

kitchenelf said:
Hi there,

Either at the first post or the last post on the left-hand side of the page there is a darker blue button that says "Reply" - click on that and you will be taken to the box you post in. Or if you want to quote someone down on the bottom right of their post there is a Quote button - click on that and then post below their quote.

Bernie????? Chicken????? Please, don't burst my bubble!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, maybe that's his only dent, he's afraid of my girls. I have not been stung yet, they're very gentle. They let you know you're too close to home by flying into my forehead. So if I feel a "bonk" on my forehead, I, too, leave the area. We managed to pick about 6 cups of berries. Yum!!! I'll have to submit my receipe for fruit pizza using fresh fruit. It's always a hit, just takes forever to make. Hurry up out here, okay! :w00t2:

On a Roll

MJ said:
Hi Anniebelle! You can quote a person like I did to you if you want to reply to a single post. Great to see you here!:)

Save me some raspberries:mrgreen:
Thanks, watch out, I'm on a roll now. :boxing:

Ooooh I love raspberries. There is so many things you can use them with and I absolutely love eating them straight from the pint container. The only thing that I bet tastes better is eating them straing from the bush? Hmmmm is it a bush? Or a vine like blackberries? Anyways welcome to KC!!!!!

And untechnically? :ROFLMAO: I guess I better do some surfing where I can see what raspberries look like in their natural habitat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom