delicious to meet you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

catjaguar

Assistant Cook
hi,

i just joined today. right now i am cooking bean soup in my dutch oven, and also boiling some peanuts.

cj

Hi catjaguar, welcome.
I'm a newie too. Are you finding your way around this site ok?
I'm still not sure of what I'm doing yet, though I expect I'll get it if I keep trying.
Everyone's very friendly here:)

hi pollie :)

ya this place is nice.
the only thing i don't understand is the karma. i have read all the posts about it, but i simply do not see anything about karma anywhere when i go into my user cp. and when i pass my mouse over that little green dot, nothing happens.
maybe its just because i have no karma.

cj

catjaguar said:
hi pollie :)

ya this place is nice.
the only thing i don't understand is the karma. i have read all the posts about it, but i simply do not see anything about karma anywhere when i go into my user cp. and when i pass my mouse over that little green dot, nothing happens.
maybe its just because i have no karma.

cj
Try to look again.:cool:

How I'm understanding it, one has to accumulate points from others who feel you warrent karma points.

I think it's because they feel your post was so interesting that you deserve a karma point.
Once you have enough points I suppose the green karma dot will work. :)

catjaguar said:
hi,

i just joined today. right now i am cooking bean soup in my dutch oven, and also boiling some peanuts.

cj
Please don't invite Bang Bang for dinner.:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Welcome!

Welcome to DC Cat,
As you can see, we are a fun loving group and enjoy each other's company..
Glad you've joined us.

kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom