Dennis Moriarty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

karon

Assistant Cook
my name is Dennis Moriarty and like to cook. Iam retired and my wife ys also retired we have been married 45 years and have two sons one son has been a police officer for 25 years and our son as been a catholic priest for 15 years. My wife and I have lived in the same house since we got married.

Welcome there is something here for most any body, so look around and do not be bashful ask questions or jump in and help some body if you think you can all coments are welcom

Welcome Dennis! Posting has such a snowballing effect here! There is so much info here and lots and lots of nice people. You should enjoy yourself. But be warned, hours can be lost in these pages!!!!

Welcome Dennis,
We are glad to have you join us. Please look around and get to know us..I'm sure you will come to love it here as we all do.
kadesma:)

Welcome Dennis. This might have been a mistake for you, cuz some of these recipes make me drool, so I would advice wearing a bib while reading. :)

Welcome!! This site is great! The people here are wonderful, amazing cooks and great advice givers to those who ask so don't be afraid!! Just be warned... this site is addicting!! Watch your cooking!!!!!!
DawnT

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom