Eastern Shore Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SunnyMom

Assistant Cook
Hello to all!

I'm looking forward to discussing all things cooking with you ladies and gents. I am a new mom, my baby boy is 5 months old :wub:. I am currently staying home with him and am luckily able to explore the realm of cookery a little more... while he is napping (sometimes!). I really enjoy making delicious dinners for my hubby and baking. I think this will be a great place to post any questions about cooking as well as gain lots of new ideas. I'm hoping to learn from all of you!

Nice to meet you. :chef:

Hello to all!

I'm looking forward to discussing all things cooking with you ladies and gents. I am a new mom, my baby boy is 5 months old :wub:. I am currently staying home with him and am luckily able to explore the realm of cookery a little more... while he is napping (sometimes!). I really enjoy making delicious dinners for my hubby and baking. I think this will be a great place to post any questions about cooking as well as gain lots of new ideas. I'm hoping to learn from all of you!

Nice to meet you. :chef:
So nice to have you and JR. join the DC family. Ask away and we will try to give you answers that will help. Is there anything special you'd like?
kadesma

Thanks everybody! I am just looking forward to learning more and trying new dishes. I'm currently thinking about Christmas baking and what to make for Christmas morning. It is our first Christmas as a family in our new house. :)

Back
Top Bottom