ello...new member here....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lady Shai

Assistant Cook
Seattle, WA in the lovely Pacific NorthWest :)
ello ello :)

I am new to the forums, and thought I would drop a quick ello and how are you to everyone!

Let's see... I am married, no kids, but I do own a happy husband who LOVES to eat my cooking experiments. Poor guy...suffering thru homecooked meals...I am so glad I married a guy who loves my cooking <grin> We live in the lovely Pacific NW... so we get lots of seafood etc. sigh...such a terrible life...uh huh really!!! :ROFLMAO:
I adore cooking :chef: ...it makes me happy to try new things and make stuff that people like to eat.

I look forward to "meeting" all of you...and I can't wait to get more recipes to add to my "want-to-try" file!! :clap:

Welcome Shai,
You can pick and choose for your recipe file to your hearts content here:) Plus you will meet some really wonderful people to get to know.

kadesma:)

Hi Lady Shai! Welcome to DC. Have you ever dreamed of fishing the Illinois River? You can fish it all the way to the Mississippi. Then who knows maybe the Atlantic! (sorry, we got a new redneck thread....check it out!) :LOL:

Hello Lady Shai and welcome to DC. In the past I have tried other cooking forums but as far as I am concerned this is the finest with wonderful, loving people who love to cook and are very supportive.

Hello and welcome Lady Shai. I sent you a previous message and somehow it showed up in a different place.

I am sorry if this is a duplicate message.

Back
Top Bottom