Feliz Navidad to all of us here in Discuss Cooking!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mexican mama

Senior Cook
I just want to greet all of the Discuss Cooking members a very Happy Holidays. Since joining DC I have been somewhat educated on the art of cooking. Whenever a new member says Hi i always replied that this is the friendliest, active and informative cooking forum I have ever joined and I still mean it up to now. I have met lots of different people here who have shared their knowledge and expertise to different aspects of cooking and i thank all of you for doing that....so, until next year y'all. A Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year!:chef:

I'm humming now mexican mama. Thanks for the good wishes and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all too.

Sorry I missed Hanukkah! Is it OK to say Happy Late Hanukkah?

Happy Late Hanukkah

I'm humming now mexican mama. Thanks for the good wishes and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all too.

Sorry I missed Hanukkah! Is it OK to say Happy Late Hanukkah?
I think its never to late to wish Happy Late Hanukkah!!:rolleyes:

Thank you all for the warm wishes and greetings...I hope next year would be more exciting and more sharing here in DC and to all our families:)

hello everyone...are we gearing up for the New Year! I sure do hope so....Happy New year in advance y'all!!!!xoxo

Back
Top Bottom