First Timer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Matts girl

Cook
:blush:Hello! My name is "Matt's Girl" and this is my very first forum! I have been reading here for quite awhile this evening, and I have been informed, intrigued, and very entertained! I am a lover of all things food! I am very excited to be here!

Hey Matt's Girl,
Welcome to DC. If you love food then this is the place to be. We cook, eat, have fun, support each other and share recipes, advice and stories.

I look forward to seeing you around the threads!

Welcome aboard?

You've come to the right placeif your looking to hone skills. Everyone here seems to be very forthcoming with their knowledge. alway happy to give advice, even when you ask technical stuff like I do. But remember free advice isn't always good. lol advice.

:blush:Hello! My name is "Matt's Girl" and this is my very first forum! I have been reading here for quite awhile this evening, and I have been informed, intrigued, and very entertained! I am a lover of all things food! I am very excited to be here!

good morning matts girl from a (for once!) warm & sunny manchester uk:)!
only been on this site a week & it's addictive.thinking of giving up work to spend more time on it,the rent can wait...........!!
harry

Thanx to ALL!

Thank you guys for being so welcoming! I love the humor here! Much fun to be had!:LOL:

Welcome to the DC Family, Matt's Girl. So glad you found us and glad too that you joined us. Have fun, enjoy and never be afraid to ask a question.
kadesma;)

Thank you guys for being so welcoming! I love the humor here! Much fun to be had!:LOL:

If you are into and in need of some good humor, may I suggest you read "The Chicken Chronicles" from the beginning. It is hilarious. An there is also "The Breville Pie Maker." Some of the posts will leave you gasping for breath from laughter. And others will be food for thought.

Welcom to DC. I am the :wacko: one.

If you are into and in need of some good humor, may I suggest you read "The Chicken Chronicles" from the beginning. It is hilarious. An there is also "The Breville Pie Maker." Some of the posts will leave you gasping for breath from laughter. And others will be food for thought.

Welcom to DC. I am the :wacko: one.

I thought I was the Loopy one...:ohmy:

Actually I have held that title for a very long time, but after all we are long lost sisters so I guess we can share it! :LOL: And Addie must be our Aunt! :ROFLMAO:

Come sit here beside me my dearie while I tell you a story. Hehehehehe!:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom