Food-a-holics UNITE!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iamallthatiam

Assistant Cook
Hi. I just recently admit that I actually like cooking. I'm a girl and my mom forced me to learn how to cook because she thinks that a girl needs to learn how to cook and clean or else she won't be able to get married....

But now that I don't have to cook...I found out that I rather do the cooking...^_^

Strange huh? Anyway, if y'all can help me cook better, I'll love you all forever ^_^:cool:

Welcome to the site. Stick around and you will be a better cook in no time.

Oh and let you mom know that a girl does not have to know how to cook to land a husband. just ask my wife. She did not know how to boil water when we got together and I still do 99% of the cooking ;)

Welcome to DC. I agree with GB, and I also do the majority of cooking in my house.

Me too also,

I do about %99 of the cooking.
My wife does %99 of the heating up what i cooked on my late nights.
On my days off I prepare the meals for the days i will be home late.
Then, Ill give her a buzz when im on my way home, she will heat it up.

The only thing she does prepare herself is the ramen noodels, mac and cheese from a box and all that crap that the kids eat. i do the real stuff.

My mother was not able to cook when she got married. I have been cooking since I was ten and, although DW can cook, I do most of the cooking.

Looks like, at the moment, I'm the odd cook out. I've been cooking since I was 8. I did all the cooking when I was married the first time. When Buck and I got married I still did at least 99% of the cooking, even though he was a fabulous cook. When it became just the two of us and we were together 24/7, we worked in tandem to prepare our meals.

Welcome to DC!

It doesn't matter WHO learns to cook, just as long as SOMEBODY learns to do it. It gets boring and expensive dining out every day. After cooking for 30 years for a husband and 3 kids, by bride is content to let me do as much of the cooking as I want to...and I do! For me, cooking is therapy. Would you like a slice of fresh Italian bread with butter?:LOL: It's homemade by a guy who loves to cook & bake.

Hi all, wow! where were all you boys that knows how to cook when I was single? I was on a mission to find a guy that can cook and cook for me. But, after living with my husband for a while, I learned that the only thing he can do is boil pasta and put parmesan cheese on it.

So, after I can't endure the stuff that he concocts up anymore. I started cooking more. Now it's kinda fun to see what I can make him eat...he's starting to get a little belly from all the stuff that I cook when I go on cooking binges.

As of late, I've been baking a lot of Japanese Bread like an pan, melon bread, curry bread, etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom