Fresh Meat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sattie

Washing Up
Hi folks, new gal from Watauga Texas and love to cook and want to learn more and help other in the process. Greetings to all! :chef:

Welcome, Sattie. I am new as well, less than 24 hours new. I got on for a question on how to cook w/ stainless cookware and ended up browsing around for hours. It is somewhat addictive and not all about cooking, either! It is my first thread or forum to get on so I have had some problems figuring out how it all works, but all in all so far so good!

I think we will probably learn a lot here and , by the way, you are so right...we will all die without food!!!

Hello!
Welcome to you both!

Jenny, if you have a question.. just ask and some one will answer.
There are a bunch of sweet helpful people here.

Welcome-03-june.gif

So glad you've found us, Sattie!

Thanks guys.... you guys are too cool, I can tell!!! Jenny, we will be 2 peas in a pod!!! LOL!

Hey Sattie -
Have only been here a few weeks myself, but have found it to be a great, friendly website, full of folks who love to cook and want to learn more too.

Hi Sattie, Hi Jenny..
Welcome to DC..Glad you've found us..This is an outstanding place with wonderful people, who would walk a mile to help you..You couldn't ask for better.
kadesma:)

Hi Sattie, welcome to DC! You're going to love it here! It's like your own "kitchen away from kitchen" filled with the nicest friends you could ever hope to meet :chef:

img_217564_0_a2f08713b5933cf0c3b1bf6cfc5fbf29.gif

Back
Top Bottom