Fresh member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Suus

Assistant Cook
Hello all, I wanted to introduce myself before taking part in the Forums. I'm from The Netherlands, used to work as a cook but chose a career in TV for unclear reasons. I've never stopped cooking, or eating :rolleyes: , dreaming about food, or dreaming about being a cook again though. It won't be long before I can follow my heart again, I hope, so in the meantime I'm hoping to feed my passion through the internet. DC looks like a great community, I hope to learn a lot and be able to share what I know with you all.
Greetings, Suus

img_217156_0_487f7ce26e76ba1ea59246f16863a047.gif
and WELCOME TO DC I think your really gonna love it here... great people, hope to see you post lots!

Suus said:
but chose a career in TV for unclear reasons. DC looks like a great community, I hope to learn a lot and be able to share what I know with you all.Greetings, Suus

Welcome Suus. I chose(?) my career (the silver screen) because I developed a bad habit. I needed to eat :LOL: I learn a lot from the folks here, and it is a great community. Hope to learn from you as well, and share recipes & giggles. :)

Mish

Welcome, Suus! So glad you've become a part of our family! With your two careers, I'd think you'd be the perfect choice for a cooking show!
So, here's to "Cooking with Suus"!

Enjoy the site - you'll meet many wonderful people here :)

Thanks!!

What a unexpected and warm welcome! It makes me hungry....

Thank you all!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom