From Belgium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Paolita

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone!!!

I just suscribed to this cooking forum. I've never been in a forum before and find it pretty fun. I currently live in Belgium where I am about to start my last year of translation. I am getting married next summer!!! I come from Colombia, although my father is Italian... so i'll just leave it at that.

I love cooking. I feel it makes me relax and takes the stress away (except when I burn stuff... haha). I sometimes have problems with recipes because I read them, I inspire myself from them, and end up cooking something really different. There are a few ingredients I don't like and so sometimes I just leave them out. But I am very curious about cooking and i'd love to learn more about it.

Paolita

Welcom Paolita your gonna love it here! So DH is Italian huh? Think he'd give up some of his family recipes:chef: ..... I absolutely love Italian food.

I am not an expert on Italian cooking but might be able to help you. My Italian grand father lives to eat. With him, I learned a lot of things about cooking and the kitchen

Welcome to my favorite place Paolita!! I LOVE Italian, alas, dh doesn't so the only thing I get away with is lasagna every once in a while.

8.gif

Hi again Paolita!! We have met already in another thread, and I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I do (I myself a newbie signed up just a few days before you did) this site is sooo much fun it gets addictive!! And don't forget that Belgian Waffle recipe!! eheheh!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom