From Nova Scotia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AuntieK

Assistant Cook
Hi,

I come from Nova Scotia. I love animals, cooking, food, and harness racing. I work as a barista but will soon be transfering to be a cook. I love to prepare meals using local foods bought from the farmer's market.

Not sure what else to write! Oh, I have a horse and a cat (plus my landlord's 3 cats...!)

AK

:chef:Greetings and salutations-enjoy-What's local in your farmer's market right now that you like to cook? I was going to mine this morning but we have a tornado warning till noon..I live in the panhandle af Florida...cats...mine's name is Pumpkin-he showed up Halloween night and is the appropriate color-a kitten then-injured-ok now---good luck on your new cook's position but remember-somebody's gotta make the coffee:cool:

Hmmm well yesterday I got some pork chops and then I found an onion and some sweet potatoes that I'll probably stuff in them... and mabye some goat cheese if I don't eat it all before supper :$ It's my weakness!

My cat's name is Picasso, and my landlord has three cats as well, so I'm well on my way to being the crazy cat lady I have always wanted to be!

Back
Top Bottom