G'day from Australia!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquarius

Assistant Cook
Greetings all!

My name is Colleen and I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I'm currently engaged to the love of my life, and we've been living together for 2 years. I'm 21 years old, and am officially OBSESSED with cooking in my beautiful kitchen!

I plan what we're having for dinner at about 2pm and buy all my meat fresh daily. And most vegies too!

I'm making the most of being able to do this as I work from home and we don't have any children yet. It won't last forever, so I'm going crazy with it now!

I take deep pride in my cooking, and I'm looking forward to making some friends and exchanging some great recipes here. Thanks for having me!

Cheers,

Colleen :)

Thanks guys!!

Britneyoops, I must admit, most of my countries traditional recipes are stolen from yours! hehehe

Australia has a great number of Italian, Greek, Chinese, Japanese, and Thai people, and our food reflects the many cultures that live within our shores. It's so diverse it's fantastic!

Welcome to DC Colleen!! Great to have yet another passionate foodie among us!! Your fiance is a lucky man, I am sure he will never starve for a good food!!:-p Hope to see you around often, and that you will have as much fun as we do!!

img_274330_0_1f7a06b7c2315ba3d9c7a88fd21ef290.gif

A warm welcome to DC Colleen, it sounds like you'll be right at home here :chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom