Girl From Alaska

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AKCook

Assistant Cook
Hello All,

I found DC while searching for a place to write about cooking. I'm in my 20's and married, I have amazing friends but none if them care to cook! A couple do cook but just the basic toss it together-call it good-cook, and a few who literally do not cook! It seems finding folks my age who enjoy cooking and cooking with minimal processed goods is a challenge. So I am here I can chat about cooking and not bore anyone!

Looking forward to reading and chatting
Rachel

Welcome to DC! I think you found the right place, we all love to talk about cooking here! I guarantee we won't get bored!

Last edited:
Hi Rachel and welcome to DC. Yup, this is a great place to "talk" about cooking, and lots of other stuff. It's loads of fun.

Welcome Rachel.

I discovered DC for the very same reason as you! (Though I am not in my 20s unfortunately).

I don't think there is any food-related topic you won't be able to discuss with someone here! :)

Hi AK, and welcome. You've sure come to the right place, it's a second home for many of us. I don't think we have any regular current members from Alaska. It's such a beautiful state, although I think it would be hard to live there this time of year.

Welcome Rachel! We not only love to talk about cooking, we love to eat it, too! And we are all "know-it-alls" so questions will be extensively covered.

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! I am excited to share as I go! And of course Learn learn and learn!

Trust me, they aren't bored with me yet (at least I think that I'm still allowed to post around here :rolleyes:), you'll do fine. As was said by the others, we all love to talk about cooking. There are some here that are even fairly exceptional at it. You can ask any cooking question, or offer any cooking suggestions, and will be given due respect.

Welcome to DC.

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Back
Top Bottom