Going to be looking for help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Earlzach

Assistant Cook
Hello all, I have found this site and cant wait to get started looking for some good help er' I meen tips. Any how I get into some cooking modes some times "like today" and usually find my way to the web for help. I hope I have found my new one stop shop for good Ideas.
It will be nice to get to know some of ya's and if any one needs help with toast I can prolly step up to the plate for that. I might be underselling my self a little I do know my way around the kitchen some, It is just time I do it right.:mrgreen:

Welcome to the site Earlzach. You sure did come to the right place. One stop shopping it is :) You will find lots of great advice and knowledgeable and friendly people here.

Welcome!

You WILL enjoy it here, as all of us have and still do!! It is a wonderful place to get info and share info to help each other out.

You say: You always find the good stuff
"On the back burner"

I am wondering if the saying has a double meaning for you, as I find that a lot of my projects and future endeavours have ended up on the back burner...

Enjoy!

Charlotte said:
Welcome!

You WILL enjoy it here, as all of us have and still do!! It is a wonderful place to get info and share info to help each other out.

You say: You always find the good stuff
"On the back burner"

I am wondering if the saying has a double meaning for you, as I find that a lot of my projects and future endeavours have ended up on the back burner...

Enjoy!
Not sure what I meant! I just sounded ok to use as a signature line. I put my profile together in somewhat of a rush.:rolleyes:

middie said:
hi earl welcome to dc... you will find yourself addicted to this site in no time flat !
Already addicted. And thank you all for the warm Home cooked welcome. But I have to say,
Why didnt one of you give me a pie or something for being new to the area?:mad:
Just kiddin. I like to help out the wife and enjoy cooking somewhat. So I am sure I will find my way here now and again for great tips on good eats.

I knew you would feel comfy here, you didnt seem too shy! Glad to see your making your self quite at home. You'll find all you need here to be your one stop cooking shop! Oh and here my friend.....

tancowgirl2000 said:
I knew you would feel comfy here, you didnt seem too shy! Glad to see your making your self quite at home. You'll find all you need here to be your one stop cooking shop! Oh and here my friend.....

Thank you, this will make a great NO fat desert like this!:mrgreen: It was nice of you to show me the way to this site. It has been nice to join in a little.

Welcome Earl,

you've wandered into a really nice place to visit...You're sure to find help of one kind or another, lus lots of fun and chat and many of the greatest recipes around. Everyone is always eager to help and share.
kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom