Good Morning Everybody;

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rudolph1229

Assistant Cook
Good Morning Everybody;)
I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to using this site. After my divorce I raised my 4 children by working in 4 star places. Mostly as a bartender because I needed the money. However, I also worked in the kitchen and on the floor. My mother never cooked so my grandmother taught me most of what I know. So, I have an old French, large family style of cooking. It is just such a challenge for me that I just love it. Here is one thing that I do and everybody likes it; I mix horseradish in with my deviled eggs.
I am so looking forward to hearing from somebody here.
Patty:-p :clap:

Hi Patty,
welcome to DC..I had a great grandmother right off the boat from France, so I'd love to hear some of the things your grandmother taught you.
kadesma:)

Hello; Thank you so much for replying. I was having a kind of bad day (everything I did went wrong) Then I got on my computer and saw how many people responded to my posting. I am alone and all of my family lives a good distance away. I certainly am happy to hear from juch interesting people. Patty from Bay City, Mi.

Hello there; I just can't tell you how much I have enjoyed having somebody that is so interesting to talk with. One of the things that mer' mere taught me to make was "chicken & sliders (home made noodles)" my parents came here from Quebec. They couldn't go to school because they couldn't speak English. So, as a result, they refused to speak anything but English in the home. I kind of wished that they had taught me French also. I would just love to be bi-lingual. Thanks again.....Patty

Hi from the US. I was feeling kind of down today but when I turned on my computer and saw so many people wanting to talk to me, I just felt better right away. My cousin Madonna lives there now. (She is only like my 2nd or 3rd cousin) But, all the big old French families were basically related. Michigan brought a lot of French people from Canada because of the lumber industry. By the way I live in Bay CIty, Mi. Have a wonderful day.....Patty

Hello there Sir; I can certainly make you a bloody mary this morning but I am sure that the smell will probably make you quite ill all over again. If I were there, I think I would make you some chicken soup. I live about 1000' from the river here and it is mabe semi-famous. I had a headache this morning and didn't even have any fun getting it. I hope you feel better in a while. Have a wonderful tomorrow.....Patty

Hello; Thank you for writing me. I just love to talk to chefs. I also like to cook just down home food. My grandparents raised 14 children so they were Pretty much old world cooking. I just love that people are interested in me.
Patty

Hello; I certainly am looking forward to communicating with everybody. It feels like I have just gained a whole family and interesting people also. This is going to be so much fun. Thank you again for writing me.....Patty

Thank you for writing. I just love to converse with chefs. From now on every time I run across something that I want to know about I am going to write it down. I was just going to see if I could find out why my tomatoes that I am growing is developing some kind of fungus at the top where it is attached to the stem. ( I started a garden this year and it is interesting also) Since that doesn't entail cooking but, my God, how did I ever get along without a computer. I have had a thought on the back burner to mabe try catering. Thank you again..... Patty

Back
Top Bottom