Good Morning From StormyNight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

StormyNight

Assistant Cook
Good Morning everyone! StormyNight here, a sahm of one living in the West USA. Hoping to meet some new friends on here!

I love to cook and am always looking for new ideas :chef:

Have a great day!

Welcome, StormyNight! Have fun browsing around...there are so many yummy recipes, good ideas, and helpful, friendly folks. :flowers:

Hi there Stormy. Welcome to DC. As you can see, we have already shortened your name. I think we are just a bunch of lazy typists. But not so lazy that we use the shortcuts that are used for texting. We all like to think we have too much class for that.

This is a fun place. Lots of laughs, recipes and we also solve all the problems of the world. :angel:

Hi Stormy,
Welcome, your photo has a great resemblance to Myrtle ?( Harry Potter) Have fun here and........glad you made it through the night!!

Welcome to DC. I've been here for only about a month but have already learned so much. Enjoy the fellowship and food...

Glad you are enjoying yourself. We do have fun here. And some heated discussions. But all in fun and the interest of good food. :angel:

Good morning everyone. Today is supposed to be sunny here all day with the temps in the low 50's. I am planning on bringing the pumpkin cheesecake to my daughter and then come home and make the Chocolate Chip for my grandson.

I just got the kitchen cleaned up up from yesterday's baking session, and here I go again. Is it me or does the rest of your home take on a messy look when the kitchen is a disaster area? :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom