Great scott!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is quite possibly the greatest resource I've been able to find to help me with cooking. It looks like there's tons of users here. I'm pretty hyped about some of the non-alcoholic beverage plans you guys got on there.

In fact I've already gotta put out a special thanks to DomesticGoddess for the post that convinced me to join.

Looking forward to posting, and thanks for the great community!

Welcome to DC, Hero! As you have noticed, we have a lot of fun here!

In the last 5 minutes I've found recipes for things as basic as a macaroni casserole and as nuts as homemade yogurt dressings.

I'm going to need to start bookmarking some things here. Is it safe to assume there's always going to be more?

Ask, and ye shall receive. There is always more. Welcome. Join the fun!

Christopher Lloyd lives up the valley, if you are of a mind to time it right, he'll stand you a beer at The Oxford, downtown. If you make a big deal of it and ask for his autograph, he'll take the beer back and leave the bar.

PrincessFiona60 said:
Christopher Lloyd lives up the valley, if you are of a mind to time it right, he'll stand you a beer at The Oxford, downtown. If you make a big deal of it and ask for his autograph, he'll take the beer back and leave the bar.

Really!?! Reverend Jim, Taxi.

Back
Top Bottom