Greetings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SimonJ621

Assistant Cook
Just a quick hi to let you all know another food lover and cook has found his way to your forums. I've had a passion for food my whole life, and in the past five years I have devoted much of my time to learning the art of cooking. If all goes well, I will be attending the FCI after graduating College. Oh, and Jamie Oliver is my role model.

I look forward to discussing food with everyone.

Gruss,
Jason

Welcome Jason! You'll love it here. My 12 year old son is also planning on attending FCI in New York after getting a business degree. I wish you all the best and hope to see you on the boards often.

img_286838_0_e8f1804adbea8c3c592380143d75b0f6.gif

I'm glad you have joined us Jason. I'm sure you will love it here--there are some great people at DC.

:) Barbara
2.gif

Ciao Jason, I haven't properly introduced myself yet, have I? I am Licia, been living in central Rome for a bit more than 3 years now and I am still learning something new about authentic italian cooking everyday!! I am loving it!!:chef:

I am sure you will enjoy this forum just as much as we all do, we are so glad to have you with us, so hang with us whenever you can!!:)

And yeah, Jamie rules, doesn't he... he is my favourite TV chef, too!!

Back
Top Bottom