Greetings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sephora

Washing Up
Hello from North Carolina. I have come here looking to learn and have fun. I've been cooking too many basic standard recipes and am looking to expand on my current menu. I look forward to being here.

Ciao and welcome to DC, Sephora!! I am sure you will find loads and loads of ideas and inspirations just looking through each forums here... have fun!!

Wecome Sephora,
This is a lively, happy place,where I'm sure you will find all you're looking for.
If you aren't sure just pick a topic and ask a question..Many will be happy to lend a hand.

kadesma:)

Do you watch cooking shows?
They always help.
Alot of them anger me though... I can't stand it while they stand there and tell us the most basic things like we're retarded. Maybe some people don't know... but I do.
I like shows like Unwrapped when you go behind the food and learn how its made. And Iron Chef :D

I'm pretty much addicted right now to the Food Network. Rachel Ray in small doses only though. I've not had much success with her recipes, I have to alter how I cook most of them. But her suggestions for what to keep on hand are awesome!!

Sephora said:
Outside of Charlotte in Mooresville. If you know NASCAR, you would have heard of Mooresville.

My old realtor lives in Mooresville! He just moved down there to a place on the lake.

goboenomo said:
you like posting Welcome aboard! Dont you? :P
LOL ~ yes. I work in an office where I'm alone a lot with not a lot to do so I tend to talk with my fingers.

NASCAR is National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing. I believe the Canadian equivelent is CASCAR. It's the opposite of open wheel (IRL, f1) racing. Mooresville is the heart of where the teams build their cars.

Welcome Sephora...I am so glad you found this site. Lots of nice people and great information. :)

Sephora said:
LOL ~ yes. I work in an office where I'm alone a lot with not a lot to do so I tend to talk with my fingers.

NASCAR is National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing. I believe the Canadian equivelent is CASCAR. It's the opposite of open wheel (IRL, f1) racing. Mooresville is the heart of where the teams build their cars.

Actually i was talking about Andy M
but hey, it all works.

Oh ok... I dont like that.

img_313220_0_37ecfb29863bfffc512626e4cc4377d7.gif
~Welcome Sephora~
Lots of great people here!!!
You will expand your Menu, and make new friends! (we won't do the dishes though) lol
Look forward to you posts!

Back
Top Bottom