Greetings!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JanetMlr

Cook
So happy to have found a site where it's all about cooking, sharing recipes and photos of our creations. I'm looking forward to learning and sharing and getting to know people. ?

Welcome to DC! I see you are also an animal lover. There are a few of us here.

So happy to have found a site where it's all about cooking, sharing recipes and photos of our creations. I'm looking forward to learning and sharing and getting to know people. ?
Hi, Janet and welcome to DC. I see your location is Wilton. Is that Wilton in Wiltshire, England, where the carpets come from or is there a Wilton in the US?

Welcome to DC! I see you are also an animal lover. There are a few of us here.
Thank you Dawg. That little cutie you see curled up in a flower pot is Pearl. She was a rescue having been abandoned on the streets of the Bronx. The plant? It was (yup... was) a much loved and beautiful oxalis that was in for the winter. Score? Pearl 1 - Plant 0

Hi, Janet and welcome to DC. I see your location is Wilton. Is that Wilton in Wiltshire, England, where the carpets come from or is there a Wilton in the US?
Thanks for the welcome Mad. That's Wilton, CT in the US.

Welcome to DC, Janet. I'm new also but, so far, it has been fun and I've already learned a great deal.
Thank you for the welcome chiklitmanfan... and a hearty welcome to you too! Still finding my way around, but nice to find an active cooking discussion forum. ?

Welcome to DC. Lots of animal lovers here. Lots of animal lovers here and of course we all love to cook. But we'd love to eat even more. That's why you don't see too many pictures of us. The cooking tends to show up. We do love to see the pics of what you should cooking. So sit back go through the posts and enjoy the reading. There are lots of fun sites here. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom