Greetings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

espritducoeur

Assistant Cook
Hello, everyone! I'm Krista, it's nice to meet you all.

I am super excited! I can't wait to learn new things - recipes, techiniques, and get general advice on cooking - and maybe eventually share my own recipes. Also, just talking about food with fellow foodies :) That's always fun!

Welcome to DC. This I a fun place to come to. Lots of information of all kinds, on so many subjects. Not just cooking. Although it may start out that way. DC members love their pets. And it is canning time. A lot of members have gardens big enough to harvest food to keep them going all winter. :angel:

Welcome to DC. This I a fun place to come to. Lots of information of all kinds, on so many subjects. Not just cooking. Although it may start out that way. DC members love their pets. And it is canning time. A lot of members have gardens big enough to harvest food to keep them going all winter. :angel:

That's really neat! I've always wanted my own garden, and I've seriously been thinking of growing a small one next year. I've been a little too busy this spring to actually get one up and going, but hopefully next spring I'll be able to. :)

That's really neat! I've always wanted my own garden, and I've seriously been thinking of growing a small one next year. I've been a little too busy this spring to actually get one up and going, but hopefully next spring I'll be able to. :)

Well, when you are ready for that one, any questions, this is the place to come to. Got Garlic is a Master Gardner. And so many here are old hands at growing and canning. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom