Greetings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

healthispace

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone! I'm Levi and I am introducing myself as the founder of Healthi Space. I'm here to connect with fellow people and discuss recipes, food, and general health related topics. Strike up a conversation and let's get to know each other.

Well, if Healthi Space is food oriented or do your interests lie in some other particular direction and food is just one part of it?

the name on its own doesn't really tell me too much other than "healthy". Do you focus on nutrition? holistic endeavors? activities?

:LOL: yuh gotta help me out here a little bit!
It is, after all, a name you created! :LOL:

I apologize for the delayed reply. Healthi Space is a health/ food/recipe social network where people can sign up for free and submit recipes that they have made or that they like. The website currently is in beta testing now. In the future, alot more features will be added but for now users can register, submit recipes, friend request members, like, share, and comment.

I apologize for the delayed reply. Healthi Space is a health/ food/recipe social network where people can sign up for free and submit recipes that they have made or that they like. The website currently is in beta testing now. In the future, alot more features will be added but for now users can register, submit recipes, friend request members, like, share, and comment.
Hi and welcome to Discuss Cooking [emoji2] So, it sounds a lot like what we do here.

Hi healthispace. I'm having a little problem understanding exactly what your site will be. First you say it's like DC, then you say it's different. Why not just stay with us here at DC and share with us as an active member? :huh:

I suppose your forum will have a list of rules for members to abide by, right? Like the ones here at DC? Because the rules here at DC includes phrases like "Our user base is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses, for profit or not for profit." and "Do not use posts to promote your blog, videos, surveys or contests." Pesky little things, rules, you know. ;)

Well my website is not a forum first and foremost. Secondly I'm here to talk with like minded individuals about cooking and recipes. I'm also not "mining" as those terms say. If someone is interested in my company and asks me about it, as you did, I'm more than happy to discuss that with you.

Well my website is not a forum first and foremost. Secondly I'm here to talk with like minded individuals about cooking and recipes. I'm also not "mining" as those terms say. If someone is interested in my company and asks me about it, as you did, I'm more than happy to discuss that with you.

Well, you did promote your own site in your first post. It seems like the intention for doing that is to get people from here to go visit it, which does seem to be a violation of the rules.

If you have a problem with it you can kindly cease talking with me. Good day. Im here to discuss recipes. If they have a problem with it, they will contact me.

Before we drive you away, I say to you, welcome. We would love to discuss recipes, and all things about food, fishing, hunting, funny, but clean jokes, but especially all things related to cooking. You might have a link at the end of your posts, like I do, to your blog, or site, but can't actively promote it, as that would be competition with DC for membership.

We all are friends here, through DC, and are generally very friendly. We look forward to your input, be it questions about food preparation, sharing recipes, or questions concerning food, or even how to repair you kitchen sink drip.

What has everyone a little bit suspicious is the wording in your posts. It does seem that you are soliciting members for and your site. Also, you mention that there are more people than just you handling/creating the site. It sounds like a business. So, good luck with your site. Only, please come to DC for friendship, and discussion. You have stated that this is your purpose for coming here. All are welcome. What do you want to talk about?
Have you ever heard of panacotta? I've modified the original Italian desert a bit to fit my own nutritional needs. Rather tha simply heating milk, adding sugar and vanilla, then disolving unflavored gelatin into it and refrigerating until it sets, I heat the milk, and put it into my 24 oz. blender cup, along with whatever flavor of sugar-free Jello that I want, blend it to dissolve the gelatin and whip air into it. Then, I pour the mixture into a large bowl and add another cup of ice-cold milk, whisk it to combine, and chill until set. The result is a very light, and carb freindly desert that is very tasty, that won't spike my blood sugar.

your turn.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Back
Top Bottom